The TPI 510 is an easy to use, solar irradiance meter for measurement of not only solar radiation, but all measureable light sources including all visible light. The TPI Solar Meter is state of the art and easy to use. It is designed to measure solar power in W/m2 or BTU (ft2*h).
• Use to find the optimal angle of inclination for installing solar panels
• Measure light intensity through windows
• Determine the effectiveness of solar film / window tint
• Measure solar radiation (irradiance)
• Displays results in W/m2 or BTU
• 0 to 1999 W/m2 (0 to 634 BTU) range
• Min / Max and Data hold functions