All the great features of the TPI 709R including the same Low Cost Annual Servicing PLUS the ability to take & record a Timed Let By/Tightness Test and Timed CO Build Up Test using new Menu Driven Interface which also allows for super quick start-up by eliminating the need to perform an initial purge period, it has large capacity pump with visible flow rate on screen and a Calibration Due Countdown amongst many other great features!
Starting at just £431.00 with USB connectivity & PC software as standard and the ability to upgrade NOW or LATER to have such features as NO/NOx, High CO, Plug-In Leak Sniffer or Bluetooth the TPI 716 really is the only piece of kit you’ll need no matter what the job entails.
The TPI 716 Flue Gas Analyser comes complete with the following standard accessories:
( ) Denotes part number
• TPI 716 Analyser
• Rubber Boot (A765) 1 each installed on analyser
• Soft Carrying Case (A768) - 1 each
• Flue Sampling Probe (A770) - 1 each
• In-Line Filter / Water Trap installed on Flue probe (A796) - 1 each
• Disc water filter installed in water trap (A796W) - 1 each
• Spare In-Line Filter - 1 each (A796F is a package of 10 filters)
• Temperature Probe (GK11M) - 1 each
• Battery Charger (A766) - 1 each
• Mini Pump Protection Filter Assembly (A763) - 1 each
• Exhaust Spigot Removable (A764) - 1 each
• Pressure Adaptors - Pair (A772) - 1 pair
• PC Software and cable for communication to a PC (A807).
• Instruction Manual
Various other kits available including IR Printer, Temperature Pipe
Clamps, CPA1 Probes & Gas Leak Detector
Print “Live” or “Stored” readings to optional A740 IR Printer
Six Year Warranty: Long Life O2 & CO sensors meaning lower
servicing costs during a 6 Year Warranty Period*. Saving TIME &
MONEY in cost of ownership during annual servicing!
* Subject to each annual calibration being carried out by TPI or one of its approved services centres.
High CO Sensor for CO Readings in % - up to 10% £100.00 + VAT
NO Sensor for NO & Calculated NOx Readings £250.00 + VAT
Please call 01782 826345 for more details